If you’ve decided to put a drop-in tub in an alcove, making sure that you take the right approach to install it will make it a success! Below, you’ll learn all about the proper steps to install a drop-in tub in an alcove, as well as some important details to remember when it comes to doing it the right way!
What factors go into choosing a portable hot tub?
Generally speaking, these are the features that should help guide you when looking at, and comparing, the portable hot tubs that you can choose to buy.
➥ Tub capacity
The size that you’re looking for with 3 people is going to be different than that of 7 people, obviously. Depending on how many people you intend on putting in the hot tub at a time, this can help you keep your budget managed and even enjoy some savings when shopping around. That being said, don’t get too small, as this is supposed to be a spa experience, after all.
➥ Ease of use
Some are basically “plug and play”, and others are a bit more intense and complex instead. Depending on what you want and love most about the hot tub that you’re considering, this should be among the selection criteria.
➥ Add-on features
Some of them have extra jets, a larger capacity, LED lights, and convenience in the blowing up and water pump process. These are all things to think about when you want the convenience and comfort of a luxurious hot tub (or not).
What are the top options for a portable hot tub?
- Coleman SaluSpa: If you’ve done any kind of outdoor things at all, you know this name. It’s thought to be the best quality hot tub and it is inflatable and looks like it (in a good way). The main thing people love about this one is that it has cushioned floor and it is well-loved for that feature.
- Intex PureSpa: This is a classic inflatable hot tub, and its major selling point is the inflatable headrests that will sit on the rim and move around the tub as you expect, and need, them to. The best loved part about this tub is that it has 140 jets for true surround water use.
- Bestway SaluSpa: While pricey and simple, this is great for its capacity. Fitting up to 7 people, it’s a great option for those who want a hot tub specifically for entertaining and enjoying jets. It’s simple and sweet, in a good way.
- Intex Greywood Deluxe Inflatable Spa: As the name suggests, this is a neat hot tub that allows for you to enjoy extra features including a large capacity and programmed built-in lights so that you can add a bit of ambiance to the hot tub. There are also timers built right in too. Easy to maintain and use, it’s great for the true luxury appeal.
Portable spas are great when it comes to the idea of having it up for as long or as little as you want. These tips will help you pick just the right one for your backyard and all of the people that you want to invite over to enjoy it with you!
- How to Install a Drop-in Tub in an Alcove
- How Does A Bathtub Overflow Drain Work & Installation
- How To Fix A Leaky Bathtub Faucet
- How to Replace a Bathtub Faucet Valve
- Best Bathtub Faucets Reviews
- Best Acrylic Freestanding Bathtub Reviews
- Best Freestanding Tub with Deck Mount Faucet
- Best Roman Tub Faucets Reviews
- How To Install a Roman Tub Faucet